منتدى حماة الشريعة

مرحبا بك زائرا في منتدى حماة الشربعة نتمنى أن نكون قد نفعناك في دنياك و أخرتك

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى حماة الشريعة

مرحبا بك زائرا في منتدى حماة الشربعة نتمنى أن نكون قد نفعناك في دنياك و أخرتك

منتدى حماة الشريعة

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى حماة الشريعة

English translation life Saad bin worship

Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 910
    نقاط : 2159
    تاريخ التسجيل : 31/08/2013

English translation life Saad bin worship Empty English translation life Saad bin worship

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأحد أكتوبر 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Sep Saad bin worship and surname :

Saad bin Ebadhho Saad bin worship Bin دليم Bin heel Ben Khazraj Ansari , Mr. Alkhozrj , nicknamed Abu Thabet and Abu Qais, and his mother was Amra girl Masoud Alambayaat , has died in the city at the time of the Prophet five years .
    If Saad Bin worship in ignorance :

Was written in Arabic in ignorance, and was floating improves and flinging ; so - called full .
    Islam Story of Saad Bin worship :

Saad saw allegiance of Aqaba with seventy of supporters , and was one of the captains of the twelve. It was Saad bin worship Mundhir bin Amr and Abu Dujana , when converted to Islam breaking idols brown assistance .
    The impact of the Apostle in breeding Saad bin cult :

When wounded Zaid ibn Haritha gave them the Messenger of Allah , muslim Fjhisht Zaid in the face of the Messenger of Allah , the Messenger of Allah wept even squeal , said his Saad Bin worship : O Messenger of Allah , what is this ? He said : " This longing lover to the beloved ."

Not only education or education in the faith , but has spread to more than that, فيعلمه Prophet to take caution , and that what he called a man of the night went to him, struck him a man with a sword Vohoah , came the Prophet Aaudh of that strike , but his mother on leaving for the night, and this is Jurisprudence position .
    The main features of personal Saad Bin worship :
    1 - severity of jealousy :

Ibn Abbas said: When I got { And those who accuse chaste women , and produce not four witnesses, flog eighty lashes do not reject their testimony forever } [ Nur : 2 , said Saad bin worship a master Ansar : So inflicted O Messenger of Allah ? The Messenger of Allah : "O Ansar, not to hear what he says your master ?" They said: O Messenger of Allah , do not تلمه ; it man jealous, and what God married a woman , however, never a virgin , and the divorced woman never Vajtro man of us to marry the intensity of his jealousy . Said Saad: "God - O Messenger of God - I know it is right , and it is from God , but I was amazed that I if found to كاع may Tfajzha man, I did not have that Ohejeh not أحركه until I come four witnesses , Fu God does not bring them until he needs ! . "
    2 - its existence and generosity :

Saad bin worship was unchanged like his fathers in ignorance in generosity , and was Gladiator Paljod the , and was them Otm [ 1] preached it every day : " I ​​like the fat and meat , let him Otm the دليم bin Haarithah " . When the Prophet city was sent to him every day a bowl of porridge vine meat or milk porridge or other , was the vine Saad spin with the Messenger of Allah in his wives ' houses .
    3 - persistence on his mind :

It is clear that on the day of the shed , why they Ansar Bbiath the the then devolved allegiance to Abu Bakr , remained steady on his mind , and did not pay allegiance to anyone until he died .
    Saad bin worship positions with the Prophet :
    Saad bin worship position in the Battle of Badr:

What God wanted the meeting between Muslims and infidels , and the Muslims want the convoy , he wanted the Prophet to know the opinion of supporters, Fshaor Prophet his companions when reached Iqbal Abi Sufyan , he said: TALK Abu Bakr , offer him, and then spoke Omar , offer him , said Saad bin worship : " Ayana you want , O Messenger of Allah , and my hand if ordered us to Ngedha Sea Okhaddnaha , even if ordered us to strike camels Laghmad the livers we did . " Vndb messenger of God's people .
    Prophet crying disease Saad bin cult :

Says Abdullah Ibn Umar said: Saad complained bin complaint worship him , a prophet Aaudh came with Abdul Rahman bin Auf , Saad bin Abi Waqas and Abdullah bin Masood , when he entered upon his grandfather in the Gachet family , he said : "I have spent ?" They said: No, O Messenger of Allah . Cried the prophet, when he saw people crying Prophet wept , he said : "Do not you hear ? God do not punish بدمع eye and saddened heart, but tortures this - and pointed out his tongue - or ruthless, although Dead tortured crying his family on it."
    Prayer of the Prophet to Saad Bin worship :

Leroy Anas that the Prophet came to Saad bin worship came with bread and ate oil , then the Prophet said : " fast do you have those who fast , and the righteous eat your food , you angels arrived ."
    Of the positions of Saad bin worship with companions :
    The position of Saad Bin worship on the penthouse :

When Abu Bakr sent to Saad Bin worship that accept Fbaya , people have allegiance and swore allegiance to your people , he said: " No , God , do not even Ibaya Eramikm including Knanti , and أقاتلك those who followed me from nationalist and clans ." When the news came to Abu Bakr did not receive him not to , and left and would ; was Saad bin worship alone in that.
    Saad bin worship position with Omar bin Khattab :

Crown ' Umar extended to him one day in the way of the city , he said : O Saad eh ! He said: O Omar, eh ! Umar said : You are what you are owner owner? Saad said : Yes, I am that, has led you this , it was - and God - your companion loved us from you, and have become reluctant to your neighborhood . Umar said : It is disliked neighborly neighbor turned him . Did little soon to go to Syria, died Bhuran .

He did not say Jesus Saad these words to the caliph Omar motivated by hatred and hatred ; the man كسعد Allah and His Apostle know full well a measure of love and hatred , and that it is not only God , but you may be leaving our master Saad next caliph Omar not even occur differences Vttsa the gap between them.
    Some words of Sa'd Bin worship :

Saad bin worship was to say: "Oh God, grant me the glory and the glory only Bfal , not only effectively money , God does not Aisalhani us a little not fix it ."

He said on the penthouse after Hamad God and praised him : "O Ansar, you precedent in religion and virtue in Islam is not a tribe of Arabs ; that Muhammad broadcast a dozen years in his people, inviting them to worship Rahman and take off peers and idols , what believed in him from his people, but men of few , and he passed away a you satisfied and our Report of eye , استبدوا the matter without people ; it without you people. "
    Saad bin cult status and prestige :

Abu Dawood narrated from Qays ibn Sa'd that the Prophet said : " Oh God , make prayers and mercy on Al Saad bin worship ." Abu Ali narrated from Jaabir said: Messenger of Allah said : " May Allah Ansar good , especially Abdullah bin haram and Saad bin worship ."
    The death Saad bin cult :

Saad bin died worship Bhuran from the land of the Levant, said: thirteen year , said: Fourteen year ....

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 12:48 pm